Tredwin Close, Wellington, Somerset, TA21 8FE
- LAST HEMSLEY REMAINING on this development
- Excellent position overlooking green space
- Garage and private driveway parking
- Large West-facing garden to enjoy evening sun
- Superb open plan kitchen/dining/family area
- French doors leading to the rear garden
- Handy utility area and downstairs cloakroom
- Spacious living area with bay window
- Top floor entirely devoted to master bedroom
- Personal en suite to master and second bedroom
The Hemsley is an imaginatively designed four bedroom 2.5 storey detached home, ideally located in the pretty town of Wellington.
The well-lit open plan kitchen / dining room with an extensive family area set with skylights and French doors to the good sized rear garden is the perfect central hub for entertaining and catching up with the family. With the family area forming part of the open plan kitchen, parents can take sanctuary in the generously sized lounge. Downstairs also features cloakroom and utility cupboard, ideal for keeping all the washing out of sight.
Moving upstairs, the first floor comprises a family bathroom with a good sized separate walk in shower.Three out of the four bedrooms are double sized with the second bedroom boasting a private en suite shower room. The fourth bedroom could even be transformed into your own personal home office if you wish.
Embrace the peace and quiet in your master bedroom, forming the entire top floor and complete with a large storage cupboard, fitted sliding wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
This superior home comes complete with a garage and driveway parking.
BLOOR CREATE THE FINEST HOUSE DESIGNS
Be it a one-bedroom apartment or a five-bedroom detached house, every one of our homes is meticulously designed to create spaces that work beautifully from the very beginning. Our highly experienced architects flood the rooms with light, add distinctive features to the outside of the home in keeping with the local area, and introduce characterful, thoughtful details inside to make living there even more joyous.
ADDING EXQUISITE FINISHING TOUCHES
When you buy your brand new Bloor home, we want you to enjoy it. That’s why you’ll discover superior build quality using the latest heating systems, double glazing and insulation resulting in lower energy bills, plus a blank canvas for you to stamp your personality on. Bloor Homes offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard with the opportunity to upgrade to numerous items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings and more. From making the staircase a bit wider and the ceilings a little higher, to using ash handrails for an extra touch of light, everything is carefully considered and thought about.
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AT THE HEART OF OUR COMPANY
To us, crafting beautiful, expertly-built homes with exceptional attention to detail is just the start. We put exactly the same amount of attention and care into how we look after our customers too. Which is why more than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us. We’ll stay in touch once you’ve moved in to ensure everything is perfect, because when you buy a Bloor home you’re more than just a customer, you’re part of our family.
*For full terms and conditions please visit the Bloor Homes website.
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Area - 4.23 x 6.2 metre
- Lounge - 4.61 x 3.43 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.15 x 4.43 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.04 x 3.2 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.51 x 2.82 metre
- Bedroom One - 4.88 x 3.2 metre
- Dressing Area - 1.5 x 2.92 metre
BrochuresDownload the brochure for this propertyDownload the development brochure
Tredwin Close, Wellington, Somerset, TA21 8FE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Taunton Station6.1 miles
About the development
- LAST FEW HOMES REMAINING within the development, enquire now!
- Final Phase selling after 7 years of quality bilt
- Longforth View is perfectly positioned close by to the bustling country town of Wellington in rural Somerset
- Commutable to Taunton, Bristol and Exeter via the M5 motorway which is only 5 minutes away from the development
- We are a 5 Star Builder with 5 Start Customer Satisfaction
- Open daily from 10am - 5pm for appointments only.
Building for the Future. That’s the Bloor Difference.
Founded over 45 years ago, Bloor is today one of the largest privately owned house building groups in the UK, building around 3,000 superior homes each year, ranging from 1 bedroom apartments to 7 bedroom luxury detached properties.
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. You only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true differe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.