Deardon Way, Shinfield, RG2
- Reserve this lovely home today and join the new community at Shinfield Meadows close to all amenities yet close to the Berkshire countryside
- Located on corner plot with a south-east facing garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining family room spanning the whole of the back of the house
- French Doors from the Family Area to the Rear Garden
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Bay Window
- 3 of the 4 bedrooms are doubles
- Home Office
- Fitted Wardrobe and EnSuite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Detached garage and private driveway parking
- We are a 5 star builder
Shinfield Meadows, Shinfield
Plot 772 - The Astley Situated just 5 miles from Reading town centre but close to local amenities in picturesque Shinfield Village, is The Astley at Shinfield Meadows, a fantastic four bedroom detached family home full of character, light and quality throughout. This stunning home, which is positioned on a corner plot with a lovely south-east facing garden also features a detached garage and private driveway parking for two cars.
Upstairs on the first floor are three double bedrooms and one single bedroom with the master bedroom enjoying its own en suite shower room, and modern sliding wardrobe. The family bathroom features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings. Externally there is a detached garage and driveway parking for two cars.
Please note: The images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
KEY FEATURES OF THE ASTLEY
- Personal optional extras available – subject to build stage
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/family room with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Exclusively designed, Symphony fitted kitchen
- Fully integrated AEG appliances including gas hob, double electric oven & chimney style cooker hood
- Cosy dual aspect lounge with bay window
- Separate home office
- Three double bedrooms and one single
- Master bedroom suite benefits from en suite shower room and fitted wardrobe
- Contemporary family bathroom with separate shower
- Garage and driveway parking
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- We are a 5 star builder
- Dining Area - 3.19 x 2.37 metre
- Family Area - 3 x 2.83 metre
- Kitchen - 3.19 x 2.97 metre
- Lounge - 4.95 x 3.38 metre
- Study - 1.99 x 3.25 metre
- Utility - 2.18 x 1.75 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.14 x 4.25 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.54 x 4.26 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.27 x 2.56 metre
- Bedroom Four - 3.27 x 2.17 metre
- Close to the picturesque village of Shinfield
- Perfect for commuters and families alike with homes ranging from 2 4 bedrooms
- Immerse yourself in the wide range of local facilities available
- High specification homes with 5 star build quality as standard
Deardon Way, Shinfield, RG2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earley Station2.8 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station3.4 miles
- Reading West Station3.6 miles
About the development
Welcome to Bloor Homes at Shinfield Meadows
- Rest assured that when you visit us, we will have every national guideline safety measure in place, as well as our own ones.
- Get in touch to book a limited, safe 1-2-1 appointment. We're looking forward to seeing you soon.
- Moving into your new home could be easier than you think. If you are a first time buyer you may only need as little as a 5% deposit with Help to Buy*
- Reserve your new home in the early build stages to be able to personalise your fixtures and fittings from our Options range.
- Ideally located just outside of Reading, perfect for commuting or exciting weekends away!
- Part Exchange* considered at Shinfield Meadows
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.