Sir Thomas Lipton, 151 Chase Side, Southgate, London
- Stamp Duty Paid On All Homes Including A Complete Bespoke Furniture Package.
- Located On 5 Acres of Private Historic Grounds
- Within a 5 Minute Walk To Southgate Tube Station (Piccadilly Line)
- Sonos Multi Room Music System
- Lutron Mood Lighting System
- Bespoke Italian Kitchens & Wardrobes
- Miele Appliances Throughout Kitchen & Utility Room
- Yogo Group's Signature LED Ceiling & Wall Features In All Rooms
- Secure Video Entry Phone System
- Private Roof Terrace With Breathtaking Views
Show Home Open by appointment
FAR FAR AWAY - Laying within five acres of picturesque historic grounds, home to Sir Thomas Lipton for over 50 years, offering the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of City life.
Thomas Court is a collection of only EIGHT very unique homes. Six maisonettes located to the ground and first floors with private south facing gardens and two breathtaking penthouses with views across the private 5 acre estate.
Please see below a list of the finer details on offer for our Two Bedroom Penthouse, an enviable specification to be proud of:
* Feature entrance door with multipoint locking system.
* Porcelain tiles throughout with a bespoke linear border around the hallway floor area.
* Concealed mirror feature wall with two hanging pendant lights.
* Recessed ceiling with LED lighting and down lights.
* Bespoke glass balustrade to staircase
* Flush finished lights to all walls up the staircase
* Fully fitted Italian wardrobes in a matt lacquer finish bespoke handle in second bedroom.
* Walk-in wardrobe with automatic lights in master bedroom.
* Flooring finished with 70oz carpets.
* T.V. feature walls with LED lighting and shelving in all bedrooms. Finished with either textured wallpaper or mirrors.
* Ceiling mounted Bowers & Wilkins speakers in master bedrooms.
* Floor to ceiling bespoke padded headboards with LED lighting on both sides.
* Designated dressing table / study area in the master bedroom.
* Juliet balcony overlooking your private garden and the landscaped woodland area. Accessed via the master bedroom.
* Recessed ceilings with LED lighting and down lights.
Living & Dining Room:
* Porcelain tiles throughout with a bespoke linear border around the living and dining floor area.
* Full width feature wall in dining area including recessed walls with shelving and LED lighting. Materials include tinted mirrors, wallpaper, walnut and copper trims.
* Floor to ceiling feature wall in living area with recessed T.V. and storage areas. Finished with a textured wallpaper with LED downlights above.
* Ceiling mounted Bowers & Wilkins speakers
* Large double doors leading onto the private landscaped gardens.
* Triple recessed detail in ceilings with LED lighting and down lights.
Security & Peace Of Mind:
* Pre-wired for future security alarms
* Mains powered smoke & heat detectors with battery backup.
* Multiview video entry phone system with 7-inch display monitors located on all floors.
* 10-year building warranty
* Wall mounted lighting to the front and rear of the houses, including a hanging pendant light under the stone canopy on entrance.
* Private landscaped gardens with porcelain tile pavement area leading up to the grassed area.
* Private front garden including porcelain tile porch, grass verges and up-lights.
* Stone features including entrance canopy, windowsills and headers and cornices bandings at roof level.
* Wall mounted retractable water hose
* Double power sockets in gardens.
* Two allocated garage spaces for each home.
* Access to over five acres of communal landscaped gardens
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so, cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the leasehold/freehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Also, photographs are for illustration only and may depict items which are not for sale or included in the sale of the property, All sizes are approximate. All dimensions include wardrobe spaces where applicable.
Floor plans should be used as a general outline for guidance only and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or contract. Any intending purchaser or lessee should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquires and full survey as to the correctness of each statement. Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and should not be used to value a property or be the basis of any sale or let. Floor Plans only for illustration purposes only – not to scale
Sir Thomas Lipton, 151 Chase Side, Southgate, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southgate Station0.4 miles
- Oakwood Station0.8 miles
- Cockfosters Station1.2 miles
About the agent
The Statons New Homes Showcase is the only dedicated new homes office in the area that specialises in new homes and land. The high demand for property has attracted an increasing number of new home developers to the area.
Statons are pleased to act as agents for both local and national property developers and such is their commitment to these companies, that this department is dedicated exclusively to them and new homes.
Working together by building strong and on-going relationshi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30741080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Statons New Homes Showcase, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.