Blunsdon Court, Lady Lane
- Southerly Facing One Bedroom First Floor Retirement Property
- Overlooking a Beautifully Maintained Communal Garden
- Bright and Spacious Living Room
- Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- One Double Bedroom with a Large Walk In Wardrobe
- Modern Wetroom with Walk In Double Shower
- Superb Communal Facilities
- 24 Hour Careline
- Vendor Open to Selling or Renting
- No Onward Chain
Constructed in 2015 by renowned retirement home specialists McCarthy and Stone, Blunsdon Court is a popular development of just 24 apartments. This is a 'retirement living' development providing a lifestyle living opportunity for the over 60's and designed specifically for independent living with the peace-of-mind provided by the support of our excellent House Manager who will oversee the smooth running of the development. Additionally, all apartments are equipped with a 24-hour emergency call facility and sophisticated intercom system providing both a visual and verbal link to the main development entrance. There is also a guest suite widely used by visiting family and friends for which a there is a charge of £25 per night. The development's communal facilities include a home owners' lounge, laundry, scooter store and attractive landscaped gardens.
Excellent shopping facilities are available at nearby Orbital Retail Park, and the Blunsdon Arms Public House adjacent to the development provides a very convenient location for socialising and eating out.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Oak door to front with spy-hole, security intercom system that provides both a visual (via the home owner's TV) and verbal link to the main development entrance door. Emergency pull cord, walk-in boiler cupboard with light and shelving housing the Gledhill boiler supplying domestic hot water and underfloor heating and the concealed 'Vent Axia' heat exchange unit.
LIVING ROOM 18' 8" x 10' 3" (5.69m x 3.12m) A bright and spacious room that benefits from Upvc double glazed windows to front and side that overlook a beautifully maintained communal garden, under-floor heating and carpeted flooring.
KITCHEN 7' 10" x 7' 3" (2.39m x 2.21m) Upvc double glazed electronically operated window , modern wall and base units with worktops over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, built in electric oven, hob and cooker hood over and a integrated fridge-freezer.
BEDROOM 12' 7" x 12' 6" (3.84m x 3.81m) Upvc double glazed window to side, under-floor heating, carpeted flooring and a large walk in wardrobe.
WETROOM Immaculately presented wetroom that consists of; a large double walk in shower, low level w.c., vanity wash-hand basin with storage cupboard below and mirror with integral light and shaver point over, fully tiled walls and floor, electric heated ladder radiator/towel rail and emergency pull cord.
PARKING Car parking is available with a yearly permit at a charge of around £250 per annum for which there may be a waiting list.
LEASE INFORMATION 118 Years Remaining
Service Charge- £207.03 Per Month
Ground Rent- £35.42 Per Month
Service Charge Includes;
- Cleaning of communal windows
- Water rates for communal areas and apartments
- Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Upkeep of gardens and grounds
- Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
- Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
- Buildings insurance
- Exterior property maintenance and gardening.
The service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV, but does include the cost of your House Manager, your water rates, the 24-hour emergency call system, the heating and maintenance of all communal areas, exterior property maintenance and gardening. To find out more about service charges please contact your Property Consultant or House Manager.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Blunsdon Court, Lady Lane
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Ridgeway Estate Agents, a full service agency serving Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire. We pride ourselves in making sure that no matter what it is you need, we are able to make sure you are on the right track. Whether you’re buying or selling, a landlord or prospective tenant we are ideally placed to cater to your needs.
After many years we are still going from strength to strength, providing our customers with the best possible experience that we can provide. We h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100037010620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ridgeway Estate Agents, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.