Atherstone Road, Swadlincote
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Stunning Centre Island Kitchen
- Conservatory Extension
- Semi - Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- Sought After Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully Double Glazed
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
The living accommodation comprises of the following;
Composite UPVC door to front aspect with a wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring and access to the under stair storage cupboard and door leading to the Kitchen.
Kitchen - 4.084m x 5.208m
Stunning centre island kitchen with a matching range of wall, base and floor to ceiling larder units with an array of integrated Neff appliances including dishwasher, induction hob and electric oven with built in microwave and recycling bin with fitted lights in kickstands. Work surfaces over with inset ceramic sink and chrome fitting tap with a double glazed UPVC window to side aspect, double glazed UPVC door to rear aspect providing access to the garden and access into the conservatory.
Conservatory - 2.800m x 2.898m
Double glazed UPVC and brick construction with doors leading to the rear garden.
Lounge - 4.012m x 3.319m
Double glazed UPVC window to front aspect with a wall mounted radiator and high quality carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One - 4.107m x 3.330m
Double glazed UPVC window to rear aspect with a wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two - 3.788m x 3.320m
Double glazed UPVC window to front aspect with a wall mounted radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three - 1.851m x 2.715m
Double glazed UPVC window to front aspect with a wall mounted radiator.
Four piece bathroom suite with panelled bath with chrome fittings, low level WC and wash hand basin with a fitted shower cubicle, tiled splashback with extractor fan and double glazed UPVC window to rear aspect.
To rear, the property offers a private lawned garden with decking and power point and to front, there is ample off street parking.
EPC band: D
Atherstone Road, Swadlincote
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Polesworth Station6.7 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across East Anglia. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair fi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 160073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.