Godstone Road, Lingfield, RH7
- Ground Floor Retirement Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Gardens
- Living /Dining Room
- Shower Room
- Walking Distance to village shops/bus stops
- Residents/Visitors Parking
- EPC Band D
Deacons Court offers accommodation for residents over 55/60 and offers independent living but with the support of a visiting manager. Traditionally built and thoughtfully planned, this ground floor flat was built by Rydon Homes in 1988.
The property forms part of a development of eight homes, arranged in an L shape configuration and this particular flat comprises, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. There are mature communal gardens, one residents parking space and visitors' parking.
The development is within walking distance to all amenities in the village, including COOP, Tesco Express, doctors' surgery, train and bus links.
This particular flat is offered for sale with no ongoing chain.
EPC Band D. The full Certificate is available on request.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Godstone Road, Lingfield, RH7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lingfield Station0.7 miles
- Dormans Station1.6 miles
- Godstone Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Howard Cundey is an estate agency taking bold steps to meet the changing demands of a 21st century clientele. Tim Foulkes and Dan Berrisford recognise that customers have ever-changing requirements and they have risen to the challenge of meeting these. Howard Cundey Live is a 24/7 Hybrid estate agent with a network of Hubs in Kent, Surrey and Sussex focusing on high levels of customer service specialising in Property Sales, Lettings, Management, commercial and land and New homes. Using the ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20386210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey LIVE, Lingfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.