Apsley Lock, Hemel Hempstead HP3
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- ON APSLEY LOCK
- STUNNING VIEWS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Clements Estate Agents
Outside Entrance - Communal entrance door into entrance lobby with stairs to other floors and communal door to ground floor apartments, secure intercom entry system.
Entrance Lobby - Door into entrance hallway with internal doors to both bedrooms, kitchen, living room, storage cupboard and bathroom.
Living Room - Double glazed window with views of the lock, radiator, wood laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen - A matching range of wall and base cupboard units with work surfaces over, 1 1/2 bowl sink drainer unit, splash back tiling, space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, eye level oven unit, double glazed window with views of the lock.
Bedroom One - Double glazed window, radiator, coving to ceiling.
En-Suite Shower Room - Shower cubicle, LLWC, vanity sink unit, part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two - Double glazed window, radiator, coving to ceiling.
BrochuresApsley Lock, Hemel Hempstead HP3
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Apsley Lock, Hemel Hempstead HP3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Apsley Station0.2 miles
- Hemel Hempstead Station1.4 miles
- Kings Langley Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Clements Estate Agents – Now Hemel Hempstead’s most centrally located Estate Agency offering a service second to none.
After recently moving to refurbished Town Centre premises, we are now in a prime position to help you with all of your property needs. Whether you are looking to sell or rent a property our staff will be on hand to offer trustworthy and sensible advice, offered with a friendly and enthusiastic approach. So, if you are looking to move, why not call us for a fr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30741704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clements Estate Agents, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.