Fawley Road, West Hampstead, NW6
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Excellent Newly Renovated One Double Bedroom Conversion
- First Floor With Balcony
- Large & Bright Double Aspect Reception
- Brand New Contemporary Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Bedroom
- Wonderful Location
- Available Immediately
This wonderful property is offered in excellent decorative order throughout and comprises a large and bright double aspect reception with a brand new open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, spacious bedroom with wardrobes and a brand new luxury bathroom.
The property is ideally located for access and use of all the shopping and transport facilities and further amenities that the area has to offer. West Hampstead Underground Station (Jubilee Line) and West Hampstead Thameslink & Overground are just a short walk away, so too are all the cafes, bars and restaurants of West End Lane and Tesco is just around the corner!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Fawley Road, West Hampstead, NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.2 miles
- West Hampstead Station0.2 miles
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.3 miles
About the agent
At Peter Martin we do things differently! We are an award winning, local bespoke Lettings & Management Agency with almost 25 years of local market and industry experience. Our goal is to produce the best possible results and in doing so, to provide our clients with extremely high levels of customer service; key points as follows:
* Provision of high calibre tenants
* Turning around documentation quickly, efficiently and with close attention to detail
* Exceptionally h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PMLL_003777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Martin, NW11. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.