Salisbury Road, Baldock, SG7
- 3/4 Double bedrooms
- Beautiful 25ft Brand new kitchen
- Bi folding doors to rear garden
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10ft Utility room
- 12ft Master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite
- Off road parking for several cars
- Large garden overlooking open fields
- Chain free
- EPC Rating E
A stunning 3/4-bedroom home of substantial proportions being completed to a high specification and exacting standards. Offering 4 double bedrooms, Master Bedroom with En-suite and Dressing Area, A superb 25ft luxurious kitchen/dining/family room. Off Road Parking for 3 cars, Private Rear Garden Overlooking Open Fields.
Salisbury Road, Baldock, SG7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Baldock Station0.1 miles
- Letchworth Station2.0 miles
- Arlesey Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Satchells are a traditional family owned and run firm of independent estate agents, established since 1922. With offices in prominent High Street locations in Letchworth Garden City, Baldock, Stotfold, Shefford, and Biggleswade we offer a full range of services across Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, including: Residential Sales and Lettings. Land and New Homes. Commercial Property Sales and Lettings, Lease Assignments and Rent Reviews. With good relationships with independent financial adviso
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20328354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Satchells Estate Agents, Baldock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.