Ingham Road, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
The property is located moments from all the amenities of Fortune Green Road, Finchley Road and West End Lane & 10min to West Hampstead Station (Jubilee) & Overground.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ingham Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.5 miles
- West Hampstead Station0.6 miles
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.6 miles
About the agent
London Habitat understands the unique pressures of living and relocating in this busy and vibrant capital.
We are committed to delivering fast and high quality results and everything we do says something about the type of company we are. Innovation, enthusiasm, passion and speed of service are keys to every area of our business which are built on exceeding clients’ expectations.We are an independent and professional agency with a 'can-do' attitude covering all aspects of sale, lettings
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL5360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.