Gratwicke Road, Worthing, BN11
- EXQUISITE PERIOD PROPERTY
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
- STUNNING INTERIOR DESIGN
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- COURTYARD REAR GARDEN
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- CLOSE TO SEAFRONT
This Mid-Victorian villa constructed in 1863 is located in the popular Gratwicke Road, in the Town centre and just off the SEAFRONT. The property boasts many ORIGINAL FEATURES while having exquisite decoration and restoration throughout. Careful design and great attention to detail perfectly showcases Victoriana - giving you an extremely grand and elegant feel.
This house has a wealth of CHARACTER, history and stories to tell and internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this extraordinary property.
Gratwicke Road is situated in the heart of Worthing town centre. Being within walking distance to a comprehensive range of shopping facilities, amenities, bars and restaurants, seafront, promenade and mainline railway station.
14' 5" x 11' 7" (4.4m x 3.53m)
15' 4" x 12' 7" (4.67m x 3.84m)
13' 8" x 9' 10" (4.17m x 3m)
15' 7" x 7' 10" (4.75m x 2.4m)
22' 6" x 11' 2" (6.86m x 3.4m)
7' 8" x 9' 9" (2.34m x 2.97m)
10' 6" x 4' 1" (3.2m x 1.24m)
4' 3" x 3' 9" (1.3m x 1.14m)
14' 3" x 4' 2" (4.34m x 1.27m)
15' 5" x 13' 4" (4.7m x 4.06m)
15' 2" x 11' 3" (4.62m x 3.43m)
13' 4" x 9' 11" (4.06m x 3.02m)
13' 5" x 8' 1" (4.1m x 2.46m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Gratwicke Road, Worthing, BN11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worthing Station0.6 miles
- West Worthing Station0.8 miles
- East Worthing Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Michael Jones & Company, Worthing
Chapelworth House, 22-26 Chapel Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1BE
Exceptional service all under one roof.
Michael Jones Worthing team are based in our flagship head office in the heart of Worthing town centre on Chapel Road. We consider ourselves very lucky to still be operating in a town centre that we are so passionate about and where it all started for us back in 1991.
Now is a great time to put your property on the market
We have many clients searching
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR210289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Company, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.