Lawrence Weaver Road, Cambridge
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Apartment
- Ground Floor
- Prestigious Development
- Great Access to City Centre
- Private Parking Space
- VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!
A smart executive two bedroom ground floor apartment with the sought after Darwin Fields development. The property benefits from balony/terrace, private parking and is well situated for the City Centre and the A14 trunk road.
An executive two bedroom ground floor apartment, situated within the prestigious Darwin Fields development off Huntingdon Road in North Cambridge.
The property is less than 12-18 months old and features well configured, open plan Living and Dining accommodation, with the very attractive feature of a balcony/terrace opening out onto the front, providing an outside seating area.
There is an ensuite shower room to the main bedroom, and a further double sized bedroom, along with a main bathroom.
Entrance to the building is extremely well maintained and secure, and there is a private allocated parking space to the immediate rear.
Darwin Fields is a prestigious development which is with cycling and walking distance of the City Centre, and is a short drive to the A14 trunk road. There is a Sainsburys supermarket at nearby Eddington.
Communal Entrance Hall
With secure intercom system.
Entrance door, radiator, built in store cupboard.
Lounge Dining Room
20'3 x 11' max. Window to front, two radiators, French windows to covered balcony/terrace, guard rail.
11'6 x 10'9. Fitted with a range of cupboards and drawers at eye and base levels, single drainer sink unit, integrated oven and hob and fridge/freezer, window to front, utility cupboard housing space for washing machine.
14'1 x 12'2. Window to rear, radiator, fitted twin double wardrobe, and further inset double wardrobe, door to;
En suite Shower Room
With WC, wash hand basin, large tiled shower cubicle, part tied walls, extractor fan, radiator, tiled floor, wall mounted cabinet.
11'7 x 10'. Window to rear, radiator.
With WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with fitted independent shower unit, heated towel rail, fitted wall cabinet, wall mounted medicine cabinet.
There is an allocated parking space to the immediate rear of the property.
"It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly."
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lawrence Weaver Road, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North2.6 miles
- Cambridge Station2.7 miles
- Waterbeach Station5.0 miles
About the agent
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire process of selling your home and buy
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference ORP101121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orchard Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.