Caeglas Road, Rumney - REF#00014180
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT WITH NO CHAIN
- ONE BEDROOM
- WET ROOM
- LARGE LOUNGE
- PLENTY OF STORAGE
- COMMUNAL GARDEN AREA
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS
- GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS
**NO CHAIN**GROUND FLOOR FLAT**ONE BEDROOM**WET ROOM**LARGE LOUNGE**KITCHEN**PLENTY OF STORAGE**COMMUNAL GARDEN AREA**LOW SERVICE CHARGES
We are happy to present this one bedroom ground floor flat situated on Caeglas Road in Rumney. The property is located in a popular residential area close to local shops and amenities with good transport links nearby.
You are welcomed to the block via a secure door (Fob Entry) to the front and rear. Communal storage available.
As you enter the property you are greeted with a hallway straight in front of you is the bedroom, fitted with built in storage, this room can easily accommodate a double bed. Opposite the bedroom is the shower room fitted with a wet room system. To the rear is the lounge, which has lots of room to accommodate all of your living furniture. From here there is access into the kitchen which is fitted with plenty of worktop space. also from the hallway there are two large storage cupboards.
Property has been stripped throughout and prepped for redecoration.
This property also benefits from having a communal garden area.
10' 11'' x 12' 0'' (3.33m x 3.65m)
7' 5'' x 7' 11'' (2.25m x 2.42m)
14' 5'' x 10' 5'' (4.40m x 3.17m)
6' 7'' x 8' 7'' (2.00m x 2.61m)
Caeglas Road, Rumney - REF#00014180
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath High Level Station2.6 miles
- Heath Low Level Station2.6 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Our passion for property helps us get the results. We aim to provide you with the best service available, at a very fair no-win no-fee price. We have extensive experience in buying and selling and have seen the complacency with which some agents treat their customers. Rest assured, we will always treat our customers in the way we would want to be treated ourselves!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 00014180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardiff Homes, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.