Elmbourne Road, London, SW17
- Seven large bedrooms
- A beautiful principal bedroom suite with a sensational en suite bathroom
- Beautiful kitchen/family room flooded with light from the large skylights
- A beautiful basement with a play room
- Close to the amenities of Balham and Tooting Bec
- EPC Rating = D
Set back from the road behind an exquisitely paved and planted front garden is this magnificent and handsome family home. Built in the traditional Heaver style, the house offers in excess of approximately 4,050 Sq.ft. of flexible living and entertaining space.
The stunning entrance welcomes you into the wide and elegant hallway. The reception room on the left of the hallway features a working fireplace and is flooded with light from the wide windows. A grand dining room lies to the right which is beautifully presented – a perfect space for entertaining. The dining room leads directly into the bright kitchen/family room which has been intelligently and beautifully designed. The room features a bespoke library with rolling ladder and skylights flooding the room with natural light. There are a wide range of units including a Clearview stove, AGA and separate stainless steel gas hob. The French doors extend the space out on to the mature well-screened garden with a southerly aspect, complete with hand-built secure garden shed, watering system and lighting, making it the ideal setting for entertaining and al fresco dining. There is a cloakroom on the ground floor and stairs which lead down to the cellar.
The tanked basement features a large laundry room, cloakroom, store room and bespoke shelving.
The first floor features a sensational principal bedroom suite at the front of the house and has direct access into a large exceptional bathroom by Fired Earth with a clawfoot bath, fired earth tiles, underfloor heating and a shower room. Also on this floor, the landing features bespoke library and window seat, off the hallway there are two additional double bedrooms and a shower room with underfloor heating.
The second floor features four spacious double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a storage area. The property further benefits from generous loft storage as well as secure side access.
Elmbourne Road is a tree lined residential road running alongside Tooting Common in the popular Heaver Estate Conservation Area.
It is ideally situated for the wonderful shops, wine bars and restaurants in Balham as well as the excellent transport connections from Balham mainline and underground station.
Square Footage: 4,050 sq ft
Elmbourne Road, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Balham Station0.5 miles
- Tooting Bec Station0.5 miles
- Streatham Hill Station0.9 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NDR180161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.