Hullavington, Chippenham, SN14
- Detached chalet bungalow with lots of potential
- Four bedrooms
- Dual aspect sitting room with open fire
- Dining Room
- Large kitchen with pantry and adjacent boot room
- Beautiful conservatory overlooking the garden
- Upstairs has been converted
- Plenty of driveway parking and a single garage
- Good size garden with thriving vegetable patch
- No onward chain
Approached into a porch with room for coats and shoes, the hallway is a good size with stairs rising to the first floor. The dual aspect sitting room has an open fire and is light and airy, there is a dining room, a double and a single bedroom/study and a shower room with a modern walk-in shower. The kitchen is a really good size, with plenty of room for a large table and chairs. There are doors leading to a utility room/boot room which has doors to the front and the rear garden and another door into the conservatory with double doors into the garden.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, both dual aspect with built in storage and a bathroom in the centre.
Outside at the front is a charming front garden with plenty of room for several cars to park leading to a single garage with an up and over door. The rear garden is a really good size, mainly laid to lawn with mature borders and a screened, well established vegetable and fruit patch. There is access to the garden from the side of the bungalow.
Hullavington is a village parish in Wiltshire just north of the M4 motorway. The village lies 4 miles southwest of Malmesbury and 5.5 miles from Chippenham. Hullavington has a garage, shop, pub, 2 churches, village hall and primary school.
Hullavington, Chippenham, SN14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station5.5 miles
About the agent
We are a leading firm of independent estate agents helping people on the move in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire - selling and letting modern and period homes throughout the region's most sought-after towns and villages. With offices in Tetbury, Cirencester, Cheltenham, Faringdon, Stroud, and Nailsworth, our clients enjoy extensive marketing across our branch network coupled with award winning customer service.
We also have a London office, ensuring your property reach
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TET210077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop, Tetbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.