Junction Way, Thrapston, Kettering
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further double bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Integrated appliances
A well-presented 3 double bedroom detached family home with enclosed rear garden, large driveway and single garage. Briefy comprising entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, kitchen/diner, master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Entered via double glazed door, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, built-in storage cupboard, stairs leading to first floor landing and doors to:
Comprising close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled radiator.
17' 11" x 9' 1" (5.46m x 2.77m) Double glazed bay window to front aspect with additional windows to sides, panelled radiator.
17' 11" x 9' 11" (5.46m x 3.02m) Kitchen comprising a range of high and base level cupboard units with drawers space, finished with rolled edge work surface areas with matching up-stands and tiled splash-backs. A one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built-in appliances to include a four ring gas hob with extractor fitted over and oven below. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher with further appliance space and plumbing for washing machine. Panelled radiator, double glazed French Doors providing access and outlook to rear garden, panelled radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed windows to side aspect, panelled radiator, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with shelving and doors to:
11' 11" x 9' 10" (3.63m x 3.00m) Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, panelled radiator, built in wardrobes with hanging space and shelving. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising a double shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled WC. Panelled radiator, tiled floor and obscured double glazed window to side aspect.
10' 0" max x 8' 11" (3.05m x 2.72m) Double glazed windows to side aspect and panelled radiator.
10' 0" x 8' 0" (3.05m x 2.44m) Double glazed windows to rear aspect and panelled radiator.
Suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap incorporating shower fitment, complete with shower screen, close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Panelled radiator, tiled flooring, obscured double glazed window to side.
An open Plan front garden which is laid to gravel with mature hedges, steps ascending to front door. Driveway providing off-road parking which in turn leads to single garage with up and over door.
Having an immediate paved patio area with the remainder of the garden being laid to lawn, enclosed by brick walling. Gated either side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Junction Way, Thrapston, Kettering
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kettering Station8.3 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , THRAPSTON
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THR102257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.