Lincoln Square, London, WC2A
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Swimming Pool & Spa
- State of the art gym
- Billiards Room
- Treatment Rooms
- Zone 1 Central Location
- Video Entry
- Air Conditioning
Lodha UK has brought together a world class team who has conceptualised an exclusive residential enclave set around a private garden square.
The development features architecture by PLP Architecture, landscape by Gustafson Porter, interior design of the public and amenity areas by the celebrated interior designer, Patricia Urquiola and residential interiors by the award-winning Bowler James Brindley.
Lincoln Square is a unique offering for residents to own a high quality residence in one of London's finest neighbourhoods. Complete with 24 hour concierge, security, secure underground car parking, landscaped gardens in addition to 17,000 square feet of amenities for the exclusive use of residents.
Located on a rare island site, Lincoln Square has views of the adjacent Royal Courts of Justice, New Court chambers and the old Land Registry building in addition to the Thames and Lincoln's Inn Fields.
The most famous sites of London are within walking distance allowing residents to embrace the surrounding heritage in addition to the City's ever evolving skyline. Some of these include:
- Lincoln Inn Fields (2 minute walk)
- Holborn Tube Station (6 minute walk)
- Convent Garden (12 minute walk)
- Trafalgar Square (18 minute walk) and
- Leicester Square (19 minute walk)
Lodha UK is an established London-based development company with a strong in-house development team with capabilities in planning, design and procurement, as well as marketing, sales and customer support. Lodha UK is the development subsidiary of Lodha Group, a multinational premium real estate developer with a tradition of creating world-class developments.
Lincoln Square, London, WC2A
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chancery Lane Station0.3 miles
- Temple Station0.3 miles
- Holborn Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Luxury Living Homes International are a forward-thinking modern-day Real Estate Agent which helps buyers and sellers Internationally within markets including the United Kingdom, United States and The United Arab Emirates.
Starting with a small set of apartment buildings, we have grown to residential and commercial high rises in cities across the globe.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Lincolnsquare3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luxury Living Homes International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.