- Viewings by appointment
- Late Georgian, Attractive Family Home
- Located in a Semi-rural Location, Surrounded by Farmland
- Excellent Opportunity for an Incoming Purchaser to Renovate and Upgrade the Property
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/ Breakfast Room, Large Office / Games Room
- First Floor: Three Double Bedrooms, En-Suite and a Family Bathroom
- Second Floor: Further Two Double Bedrooms
- A Useful Range of Interconnecting, Single Storey Barns / Garages
- Attractive Mature Gardens and Grounds and Approx. 2 Acres of Paddocks (stms) with a Tennis Court
- Extensive Accommodation Extends to 3345 Sq.Ft. and Total Plot is Circa 2.72 Acres (stms)
The property is not listed, so it is a rare opportunity to renovate and modernise this beautiful house and transform it into a truly spectacular home.
Typical of the Georgian era, rooms are of fine proportions with high ceilings and are flooded with natural light. Downstairs, a dining room and drawing room are to the front whilst the large kitchen, utility, boot room and office are at the back. Three large bedrooms and a bathroom occupy the first floor whilst two further bedrooms are on the second floor.
Outside, an expansive carriage driveway is to the front and a garage block is to the rear. The garden is mainly lawn with mature trees and hedges. Beyond is a stable block overlooks the two acre paddock which has a separate field access, behind which is a tennis court
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spalding Station5.8 miles
About the agent
At Fine & Country, we offer a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of local estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
Moving home is one of the most important decisions you will make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment. We understand that it's the little things ' without a price tag ' tha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103544001787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Seaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.