Regency Close, Chigwell, IG7
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- First Floor
- All Bills Included
- Washing Machine Coin Operated
- EPC Rating C
- New Carpets
- Available Now
- Gas Central Heating
- Free WI-FI
- Fully Furnished
- Close To Local Amenities
** STUDIO WITH BILLS INCLUDED AND WI-FI ** Your Move are delighted to offer this well presented first floor studio. This studio consists being fully furnished, newly painted, new carpets, own kitchenette, double glazing and gas central heating. The property also benefits having all bills included including free WII-FI.
Please note the property is for one single adult and the washing machine is coin operated./2
BrochuresFull Property Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Regency Close, Chigwell, IG7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grange Hill Station0.4 miles
- Hainault Station0.5 miles
- Chigwell Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Your Move Sterling & Co know that some landlords want to be more involved than others, and have developed a full range of services to suit your needs. Click "about this agent" to find out about our flexible lettings service...
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 950528980192_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Sterling & Co, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.