William Street, Gilfach, Bargoed
- ***UP TO 20% "HELP TO BUY" AVAILABLE***
- ***£500 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES (T&c'S APPLY)***
- ***READY TO MOVE IN***
- ***NO L.T.T.(STAMP DUTY) TO PAY***
- Roof sun-terrace
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Off road parking
***£500 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES (T&C'S APPLY***UP TO 20% HELP-TO-BUY AVAILABLE*** A brand new end link home with private roof sun terrace. A spacious & bright open plan Lounge/kitchen, 2 bedrooms, en-suite, quality bathroom, roof terrace with views, off road parking. Ready to move in, NO CHAIN.
**ONLY 2 PROPERTIES LEFT IN PHASE 1** **UP TO 20% HELP-TO-BUY AVAILABLE** **NO LAND TRANSACTION TAX (STAMP DUTY) TO PAY** Don't miss out on this brand new end link house with roof sun-terrace.
Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, Spacious open plan living area with stylish fitted kitchen and integrated appliances, utility, two bedrooms (one with en-suite), a further contemporary bathroom/wc, a roof sun-terrace with glazed balustrade surround, off road parking, gas central eating, double glazing, new-build warranty. Call us now to book your viewing.
Entered via composite front door with inset obscure double glazed window. Central heating radiator. Wood effect flooring. Spotlights inset into ceiling. Panelled doors leading through to Lounge. Staircase to 1st floor.
A spacious living space with plenty of natural light by way of PVCu double glazed windows to both front and side. Two central heating radiators. Wood effect flooring. Spotlights to ceiling. Panelled door to ground floor bedroom. Open plan to:-
Fitted with a sleek range of contemporary base & eye level units with grained worktops & matching upstands. Inset 1 and a half bowl stainless sink unit beneath mixer tap. Integrated kitchen appliances included comprising dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stainless oven & grill, 4 ring cooking hob & stainless & glass cooker hood. Spot lights to ceiling. Wood effect flooring. Panelled door to utility area.
Fitted eye level units and grained worktop matching those in the kitchen. Wood effect flooring. Plumbing for washing machine. Panelled door through to Bathroom.
Ground Floor Bedroom
PVCu double glazed window to side. Central heating radiator. Carpeted floor.
Fitted with a white three piece sanitary suite with modern chrome fittings comprising low level W/C, vanity wash hand basin & panelled bath beneath drench chrome shower head and complementing detachable hand shower. Glass shower screen. Ladder style central heating towel radiator. Wall mounted mirrored medicine cabinet. Tiled splash back areas. Extractor fan. Wood effect flooring.
PVCu double glazed door leading out to roof terrace. Central heating radiator. Carpeted floor. Three useful eaves storage cupboards. Panelled door to en-suite.
Fitted with a three piece sanitary suite with modern chrome fittings comprising low level W/C, vanity wash hand basin & shower cubicle with drench chrome shower head and complementing detachable hand shower. Ladder style central heating towel radiator. Wall mounted mirrored medicine cabinet. Splash back areas. Obscure PVCu double glazed window to rear. Wood effect flooring.
A real sun rap with far reaching views surrounded with a stylish glazed balustrade. Partial sheltered overhang with outside lighting. Timber decked floor.
Help To Buy-Wales
Help to Buy – Wales provides a shared equity loan to buyers of new-build homes. The scheme supports the purchase of homes up to £250,000 (from April 2021) bought through a registered Help to Buy – Wales builder.
To be eligible for the Help to Buy – Wales scheme, you must:-
- be buying an eligible home, with a maximum price of £250,000 from a builder who is registered with the scheme
- be able to fund at least 80% of the property price through a combination of a repayment mortgage and a minimum deposit of 5% of the purchase price
- take out a first charge repayment mortgage with a qualifying lender
- not sub-let any part of the house you are buying through the scheme
- not be renting your existing home and buying a 2nd home through the scheme
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
William Street, Gilfach, Bargoed
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gilfach Fargoed Station0.2 miles
- Bargoed Station0.7 miles
- Pengam Station0.8 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numb
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWD303770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Blackwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.