Hillcourt Avenue, West Finchley, N12
- Stunning Four Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Sought After Residential Location
- Superbly Extended And Beautifully Modernised
- Double Length Through Reception Room
- High Quality Extended Wrap-Around Kitchen
- Family Bathroom, Further En-Suite And Guest WC
- Delightful Private Garden
- Garage And Off Street Parking
- Double Glazing And Central Heating
- Close To Transport Links, Schools And Amenities
Stunning four bedroom extended semi detached family home with wonderful private garden, off street parking and large garage, enviably located in a sought after residential road close to good transport links, schools and amenities. The property has been superbly extended and modernised to a high standard throughout, offering bright and spacious accommodation over three floors, including a double length through reception, ultra-modern extended wrap-around fitted kitchen, first floor bathroom, master en-suite and ground floor guest WC. Beautifully appointed with quality fittings and high end finish, the property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, attractive floor coverings and ample inbuilt storage.
The property is conveniently located within easy access of nearby stations at Woodside Park and West Finchley, each providing excellent fast and frequent cross-London links, as well as numerous regular bus routes linking the surrounding area. The area is also well served by an array of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities in nearby Ballards Lane and North Finchley High Road, as well as excellent local schools.
To book a viewing instantly just visit our website or download our award-winning App.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Hillcourt Avenue, West Finchley, N12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Finchley Station0.3 miles
- Woodside Park Station0.4 miles
- Finchley Central Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1045826-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering North London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.