Dunleys Hill, North Warnborough, Hook
- Help to Buy available
- Modern and luxury interior and finish
- Ready to Move in to now
- 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Desirable village location
- Close to Basingstoke
This first floor apartment is one of our 16 delightful homes at Priors Corner, North Warnborough. Comprising a double bedroom, bathroom and open plan living room with a kitchen and dining area is tastefully decorated throughout and benefits from off road parking. Help to Buy scheme is available.
Priors Corner is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a first time property or an apartment as an investment. This wonderful building has been fully converted into a residential building with 16 unique one bedroom apartments situated over three floors. All apartments come with parking and tastefully fitted with modern fixtures and fittings throughout. Built by King Properties this development is provided with a 10 year warranty when you move in to your new home and the government Help to Buy scheme is available to make use of if you wish , subject to qualifying.
Located in the quaint Village of North Warnborough close to Hook in Hampshire this development is surrounded by the beautiful unspoilt countryside and is close to the local village amenities.
North Warnborough has good accessibility to the M3 and provides a rural setting whilst being close to nearby larger towns such as Odiham and the Old Market Town Basingstoke which has main line train station with direct links to London and Reading.
This ground floor apartment is one of our 16 delightful homes at Priors Corner, North Warnborough. Comprising a double bedroom, bathroom and open plan living room with a kitchen and dining area is tastefully decorated throughout and benefits from off road parking. Help to Buy scheme is available.
Fixtures & Fittings
• Ultra Fast Broadband (fibre to each individual
unit, up to 1 Gigabit per sec)
• TV / Console media plate with USB power
• Pre-wired central connection to media
• Satin black double sockets
• USB Sockets in all rooms
• LED Spot lights through and kitchen under
pelmet low energy lights
• Integrate Washer / Dryer and Dishwasher
• Gas Central Heating (except loft apartments)
• High quality, durable EGGER flooring
• Wool mix carpets in bedrooms
• Grey stone effect bathroom tiles
• White interior doors with satin black handles &
• Video Entry System with automatic door
• UPVC double glazing
• Bespoke kitchen contemporary modern design
• Modern 2-tone quality engineered Meridien
kitchens with satin black handles, and soft
• Designer slimline worktop & up-stands
• Fully integrated A+ appliances to include:
• Bosch stainless steel fan assisted oven
• Bosch digital hob
• Dual extractor fan system (re-circulating
extractor with lights plus ceiling mounted
vented extractor to exterior)
• Full sized 70/30 fridge freezer
• LED ceiling & surface spotlights
• 1.5 Bowl Franke sink and brushed chrome
• Washer / Dryer
• Thermostatic overhead rain shower with duo
• Modern back to wall toilet with hidden cistern
• French designer wall hung vanity drawer with
basin mono tap
• Full sized bath with pro mixer tap and push
• Polished chrome ladder style towel radiator
• Shaving socket
• Heated demister mirror
Warranty & Bespoke Care Plan
• All King Property homes come with a one year
after sales care plan. This covers everything
except wear & tear, this is in addition to the 10
year new home warranty.
• We offer Help to Buy so all you need is a 5%
deposit and a £500 reservation fee.
• Comprehensive handover packs detailing all
the technical elements of your new home and
how to use them.
• Handyman service is available to help with
putting up curtain poles and decorating to your
Help To Buy
Help to Buy is available on this development. Enquire to us today to find out if you are eligible.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Dunleys Hill, North Warnborough, Hook
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hook Station1.6 miles
- Winchfield Station2.7 miles
- Bramley (Hants) Station6.9 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Basingstoke for all your property needs
At Connells our team
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BTK311919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.