Marryat Place, Wimbledon, London, SW19
- Wonderful open plan living
- Twin dressing rooms
- Off street parking for two cars
- EPC Rating = B
An immaculate five bedroom semi-detached house built in 2014 by the renowned developer Berkeley Homes.
The ground floor offers excellent entertaining space with an abundance of light and views over the garden. The entrance hall leads to the following rooms; cloakroom, study and an impressive drawing room with access onto the garden. On the lower ground floor is the kitchen/dining/ family room with bespoke kitchen and bi fold doors leading onto the garden and terrace. In addition there is a laundry room, another cloakroom and reception room which is flexible and can be used as another bedroom or cinema room. There is also an en suite shower room.
The first floor comprises of a fantastic principal suite with twin dressing rooms and en suite bathroom. There are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom on this floor. On the second floor is another spacious bedroom and shower room. To the front of the house is off street parking for two cars and a pretty garden and terrace to the rear.
Marryat Place is a quiet no through residential street and located off Marryat Road (arguably one of the areas finest addresses) and within 600 metres of the Village High Street and Common. Wimbledon Village is known for its pretty collection of boutiques, restaurants and public houses and retains a true Village feel with the fabulous open space of Wimbledon Common bordering the High Street. There are three popular golf courses on the Common with two local riding stables allowing for hacking or a leisurely ride. Wimbledon railway station for easy access to central London (17 minutes) is around 1,200 metres away.
Source of times
Source of distances Google Pedometer
Square Footage: 3,802 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Marryat Place, Wimbledon, London, SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wimbledon Park Station0.7 miles
- Wimbledon Station0.7 miles
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WMS170210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.