Carlingford Road, London
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Separate Lounge and Dining Room
- Loft Extension
- Immaculate Garden
- Ideally Located
- Upper Chain Agreed
- Master Bedroom with en-suite
- Close to Underground and Local Amenties
Packed with features, the property is naturally bright and well appointed throughout, with original brickwork front, period fire places, polished floorboards and high ceilings which simply adds to the charm. The current owners have also extended into the loft, creating a beautiful bedroom and modern en-suite. Located within the catchment area of local primary schools including Belmont Junior school (awarded Ofsted outstanding) and moments away from Green Lanes, Harringay with its superb selection of shops and restaurants as well as the highly acclaimed Salisbury Arms public house and Jam In a Jar Coffee house and cocktail bar. The green open spaces of Lordship Recreation grounds and Downhill's Park are all close by.
Carlingford Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Turnpike Lane Station0.2 miles
- Hornsey Station0.6 miles
- Wood Green Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Wilkinson Byrne have been working in the local community for over 30 years. We are a friendly, motivated and very proud team that want to provide the best possible service to our clients. Specialising in both sales, lettings and property management we are here to help with your every need. With every client that instructs us we look to offer a niche service, tailoring our skills and knowledge to fit with the individual.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102728005335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkinson Byrne, Harringay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.