Hanson Close, Beckenham, BR3
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 2 bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- 2 Allocated parking spaces
- Available End of September / Early October
A well presented modern 2 bedroom 1990's built flat which is situated in a popular cul-de-sac development off Southend Road.
This property underwent a "comprehensive face lift" circa 2 years ago to include the following: - • Re-decorations throughout in a modern colour palette• New Laminate flooring to the hallway and bedrooms only• Ice white LED throughout• New kitchen doors (Gloss White)• New Oven Hob & Extractor• Metro Whites to splash back• LED Lighting to under counter• New Blinds:
The apartment benefits from a good size modern kitchen, bathroom and 2 good size bedrooms both of which have fitted wardrobes.
Further benefits include 2 allocated parking spaces.
Offered UNFURNISHED and available for occupation from the end of September/Early October 2021.
Hanson Close, Beckenham, BR3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beckenham Junction Station0.4 miles
- New Beckenham Station0.5 miles
- Beckenham Hill Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Our letting team adopts the same technology that our sales department use and when it comes to Letting property in the Bromley Borough, there is no one better positioned than us to support and advise you.
We achieved our ARLA Agent License by investing a great deal of time and money in training. Daniel Curran is a Fellow of the Association of Residential Letting Agents and National Association Of Estate Agents. Our Lettings team continue to develop their knowledge and expertise by study
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20642253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curran & Pinner, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.