Gunnersbury Avenue, Ealing, W5
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Spacious First Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Open Plan Reception
- Integrated Appliances
- Two Bathrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Fantastic Location
- Multiple Transport Links
Placed on the first floor of this fantastic detached property, this bright and spacious apartment is offered to the market furnished and is available now. With a stylish and neutral décor throughout, the property includes a large open plan reception room with space for dining and a kitchen featuring integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, one of which has its own en suite shower room and an additional family bathroom. The property further benefits from off street parking and gas central heating.
Gunnersbury Avenue is ideally located for access to both Ealing Common (Piccadilly and District lines) and Ealing Broadway (Central and District lines, mainline and future Crossrail) tube stations, as well as Ealing Broadways bustling shopping centre and the numerous local shops, cafes, restaurants and parks the area has to offer.
BrochuresGunnersbury Avenue, Ealing, W5
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Gunnersbury Avenue, Ealing, W5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ealing Common Station0.3 miles
- Acton Town Station0.6 miles
- Ealing Broadway Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.The biggest strength of
Helliwell & Co.
is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients. Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by our highly motivated and trained professionals.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30745215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Helliwell & Co, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.