Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2
- Excellent position set on a private road overlooking the Landscape Corridor
- Garage and driveway parking
- West-facing rear garden
- Low maintenance family home
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining area
- French doors featured to the dining area
- Charming bay window to the well lit lounge
- Handy utility area
- En suite & fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- We are a 5 star builder
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bloor Homes
The Rainham: Plot 218
The Rainham is a modern open-plan four bedroom family home.The spacious open plan kitchen/dining room creates the perfect space for the family to catch up over mealtimes - or perhaps you could host a superb dinner party for your friends! Seamlessly combine indoor and outdoor living and entertaining with the set of contemporary French doors to the dining area. The kitchen is fitted with attractive Symphony kitchen units and a high specification integrated double electric oven. This area is complete with a handy utility room tucked neatly away. Make the most of your evenings or lazy mornings in the spacious lounge boasting a classic bay window to make the most of the natural light. The ground floor of the Rainham is complete with a cloakroom and storage underneath the stairs.The first floor comprises of the four bedrooms - three of which are double sized. The master bedroom combines organisation and elegance with the contemporary mirror fronted fitted sliding wardrobes. There is also a personal en suite shower room so you'll never be queuing for the bathroom in the morning. All of the bedrooms are finished with a clean neutral design - perfect for you to let your inner interior designer out. The family bathroom - complete with separate shower - is fitted with white Roca sanitary ware with complementing chrome Hansgrohe fittings and a handy white heated towel rail.
The Rainham is complete with a garage, driveway parking and a good size garden.
Why buy a new home?
1. Our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. We offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. Our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. All our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. We build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian homeÃ¢Â±Â¡
8. Newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. We offer great schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. With no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
- Lounge - 6.47 x 3.37 metre
- Kitchen/Dining area - 6.92 x 3.23 metre
- Utility - 1.55 x 2.19 metre
- Bedroom one - 3.34 x 3.38 metre
- Bedroom two - 3.87 x 3.23 metre
- Bedroom three - 2.97 x 3.29 metre
- Bedroom four - 2.85 x 3.02 metre
BrochuresDownload the brochure for this propertyDownload the development brochure
Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newcourt0.7 miles
- Topsham Station1.0 miles
- Digby & Sowton Station1.5 miles
About the development
- New 3 bedroom showhome, The Dart available to view.
- Visit our friendly Sales Team and discover our brand new collection of homes in Topsham.
- Help to Buy* available on selected homes
- Close proximity to the M5 and Exeter International Airport
- Ideal location for modern family living
- Close proximity to the M5, Exeter International Airport and M5, this is the ideal location for modern family living.
Building for the Future. That’s the Bloor Difference.
Founded over 45 years ago, Bloor is today one of the largest privately owned house building groups in the UK, building around 3,000 superior homes each year, ranging from 1 bedroom apartments to 7 bedroom luxury detached properties.
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. You only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true differe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.