The Stables, Hilltown, Dalkeith, EH22 1SG
- Beautiful living room with wood burning stove and French doors to garden
- Well-appointed kitchen with dining area
- Spacious conservatory
- Main bedroom with fantastic open view of the hills
- Fully enclosed and exceptionally large, very private garden
- Additional off-road parking
By appt, call warners on .
A rare opportunity has arisen to acquire a superb detached converted stables with four bedrooms, a sunny conservatory and extensive grounds with gated access, enjoying an open countryside view, close to the Edinburgh bypass and the popular Dalkeith area.
This unique property offers bright, spacious and versatile accommodation over two levels in excellent order throughout. The sunny conservatory and kitchen are spacious rooms and the living room is particularly appealing with exposed beams, a wood burning stove and direct garden access. The main bedroom enjoys an exceptional open, countryside view across the hills, and the ground floor bathroom and first floor wet floor shower room are both stylishly appointed. If further benefits from a newly fitted Worchester boiler, double glazing and an excellent level of storage throughout. Externally the large and very private garden has been well-maintained and provides gated access for off-road parking with patio and lawn areas. Early viewing of this exceptional home is highly recommended.
Features: entrance hall with hardwood flooring and excellent storage; beautiful living room with wood burning stove and French doors to garden; well-appointed kitchen with dining area; spacious conservatory; modern fitted bathroom with wall to floor tiling and Jacuzzi bath; main bedroom with fantastic open view of the hills; three further double bedrooms; contemporary shower room with wet floor; attic storage; gas central heating (Worchester boiler fitted January 2021); double glazing; fully enclosed and exceptionally large, very private garden with gated access, driveway, lawn and patio area; additional off-road parking.
The Stables, Hilltown, Dalkeith, EH22 1SG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shawfair Station0.6 miles
- Newcraighall Station0.7 miles
- Musselburgh Station1.1 miles
About the agent
At Warners our aim is simple. We want to get you the best price for your property, in the quickest possible time, with the least amount of stress. To do this we combine modern estate agency with fantastic personal service from friendly, experienced staff. Our approach has helped sellers achieve higher selling prices and quicker sales.
In 2018, properties sold by Warners achieved an average of 5.8% over their Home Report valuation. That's well above the average across all ESPC members of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 171063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warners Solicitors, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.