Dashwood Road, N8
- NEW HOME - Newly-built, two-bedroom detached residence
- 10 years building warranty
- Unique and inspiringly designed
- Courtyard garden
- Spacious open-planned kitchen/reception with clear open views of Alexandra Palace
- En-suite, additional bathroom, utility and cloakroom/storage
- Integrated bosch appliances, under floor heating
- Variety of transportation links into Finsbury Park, City and West End
- Residential, elevated turning within a short walk to Crouch End Broadway
Further comprising en-suite, additional bathroom and spacious open-planned kitchen/reception with clear open views of Alexandra Palace. Benefits include utility and cloakroom/storage, under floor heating, integrated bosch appliances, courtyard garden and 10 years building warranty.
Ideally positioned for an array of transportation links into Finsbury Park, City and West End.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Dashwood Road, N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.4 miles
- Harringay Station0.5 miles
- Hornsey Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Situated in a valley, Crouch End is overlooked by nearby Muswell Hill, Highgate and Alexandra Palace. The leafy and hilly surroundings enhance the village feel. A vast array of character period properties are progressively being combined with modern high specification developments.
With its diverse independent retailers and high street stores accompanied with good schools and parks this bohemian and vibrant location ensures Crouch End remains a desirable place to reside
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8614399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles Estate Agents, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.