- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Attractive Kitchen/Dining Room
- Separate Office
- Utility Room
- Family Bathroom, En-Suite and Separate WC
- Impressive Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking Space
- Sought After Village Location
HEACHAM Heacham is a popular, thriving, coastal village, located on the A149, 2 miles south from the seaside resort of Hunstanton. The village has a wide range of shops including two supermarkets. There are two beaches which enjoy stunning sunsets, primary and junior schools, a pub called the West Norfolk with adjoining butchers and the Heacham Manor Hotel and Restaurant with an 18 hole golf course. There is an annual carnival, fete and many activities through local clubs and groups including the Sports and Social club. Norfolk Lavender, England's premier lavender farm is also close by which has a plant centre, restaurant, children's indoor play area and farm, interior/gift shop and farm shop, selling local food direct from producers. The village is served by regular transport links to Hunstanton and the popular town of King's Lynn, both offering a wider range of amenities, whilst King's Lynn has direct rail links to London King's Cross via Cambridge. There are many walks close by and two RSPB bird reserves within easy reach at Titchwell and Snettisham.
SERVICES CONNECTED Mains electricity, water and drainage. Gas fired central heating.
COUNCIL TAX Band C.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING D. Ref:- 2847-1195-1728-1531-2081
To retrieve the Energy Performance Certificate for this property please visit and enter in the reference number above. Alternatively, the full certificate can be obtained through Sowerbys.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 35949
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station11.3 miles
About the agent
The Hunstanton branch is a double fronted period building in a prominent office location in the centre of town. The office provides a comfortable and welcoming environment for vendors to visit, and for buyers to learn more about the area and available property. We pride ourselves on being able to help local people with the sale of many types of property in any price range with our extensive knowledge and handle on the local market. We are an enthusiastic, reliable and knowledgeable team and w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439037446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.