31 Minton Mews, West Hampstead, London
- PHILLIP ARNOLD AUCTIONS ARE PLEASED TO OFFER FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON : Wednesday, 14 July 2021
- LOT NUMBER : 16
- FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING AND MODERNISATION THROUGHOUT
- By Order of the Executors
- Vacant Residential
- *GUIDE PRICE : £330,000
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Phillip Arnold Auctions
Update 7/7/21: We have been advised that the garage does not form part of the sale as this is now rented.
Own Entrance with Stairs to First Floor, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Kitchen.
Leasehold. 125 years from 10th December 1990, thus approximately 94 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Camden
Council Tax Band C
EPC rating: C
30/6 @ 11am
8/7 @ 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
31 Minton Mews, West Hampstead, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.2 miles
- West Hampstead Station0.3 miles
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Phillip Arnold Auctions, Phillip Arnold Auctions
2nd Floor, London Spaces Aurora House, 71-75 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, W5 5LS
Auction can be a daunting route for a house sale, but not if you are being hand-held through the process by an experienced, friendly team. With Phillip Arnold Auctions you can be reassured that:-
1. You are in expert hands: Phillip Arnold is our Auctioneer and is the Managing Partner of the business. He has nearly 40 years' worth of property knowledge at his fingertips and is a registered RICS Valuer. As our auctioneer, Phillip Arnold has 65 auctions under his belt and has value
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillip Arnold Auctions, Phillip Arnold Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Phillip Arnold Auctions, Phillip Arnold Auctions on 020 8012 5828.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.