Marchwood Grove, Clayton
- EXTENDED SEMI
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- IN NEED OF UPDATE
- LOUNGE. DINING ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- THREE PIECE BATHROOOM
- UPVC WINDOWS & CENTRAL HEATING
- LARGE GARDEN
- DETACHED GARAGE
ENTRANCE Via front door to inner hall.
HALL Door to lounge. Stairs to first floor. Central heating radiator.
LOUNGE 14' 2" x 12' 4" (4.32m x 3.76m) UPVC window. Feature fire surround with inset gas fire. Central heating radiator. Opening through to the dining room.
DINING ROOM 19'0 x 7' 2" (2.44m x 2.18m) UPVC sliding door doors to rear garden.
KITCHEN 19' 0" x 7' 6" (5.79m x 2.29m) Two UPVC windows. Wall and base units with matching work tops and complementary tiling. Inset sink. Central heating radiator. UPVC side entrance door.
LANDING UPVC window. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 0" x 9' 0" (3.66m x 2.74m) UPVC window. Fitted wardrobes. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 9" x 9' 11" (3.58m x 3.02m) UPVC window. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 0" x 6' 0" (2.44m x 1.83m) UPVC window. Central heating radiator.
BATHROOM 6' 2" x 5' 3" (1.88m x 1.6m) UPVC window. Coloured three piece suite comprising of bath, hand wash basin and wc. Complementary tiling. Central heating radiator.
EXTERIOR Gardens to front and rear. Driveway to side providing parking for several cars leading to a detached garage.
Brochures4 Page Portrait -...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Marchwood Grove, Clayton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bradford Forster Square Station2.3 miles
- Bradford Interchange Station2.3 miles
- Frizinghall Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Whitney's Estate Agents Ltd are one of Bradford's longest established independent firms.
The business was started by Frank Whitney, a local businessman from Wibsey in 1947. Although not in the same family, the practice has remained in private family ownership ever since.
We pride ourselves on personal service from dedicated professionals with the experience and skill that our clients expect and deserve.
In addition to our general Estate Agency, Valuation & Property Managemen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101845008679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitney's, Clayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.