Lea Green Drive, Blackpool, FY4
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached Family House
- Two Reception Rooms, Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room, Ground Floor WC & Stunning En-Suite
- Driveway, Garage and Gorgeous Garden
- Excellent Location
- Viewing An Absolute Must
WC Double glazed window to front, fitted with a modern low-level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with splashback.
DINING ROOM 11' 3" x 9' 0" (3.43m x 2.76m) Double doors leading into with a double glazed window to front and fitted carpet.
LOUNGE 14' 4" x 12' 1" (4.37m x 3.69m) Double glazed French doors leading out onto the rear garden. Fitted carpet.
KITCHEN 10' 7" x 9' 6" (3.24m x 2.92m) Double glazed windows to side and rear, fitted with a modern matching range of base and eye level units with complimentary worksurfaces. Sink and drainer unit with mixer-tap. Range of integrated appliances with a wall mounted overhead extractor fan, access into;
UTILITY ROOM 6' 11" x 5' 1" (2.13m x 1.57m) Double glazed door to side, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, fitted worksurface and boiler cupboard.
LANDING Fitted carpet, access leading into all first floor rooms.
BEDROOM 1 14' 0" x 12' 7" (4.28m x 3.85m) Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, TV point, fitted wardrobes, door leading into;
ENSUITE Double glazed window to front, chrome heated towel rail, low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled double shower enclosure and partially tiled walls.
BEDROOM 2 14' 0" x 8' 9" (4.28m x 2.69m) Double glazed window to front and fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 3 12' 3" x 9' 2" (3.75m x 2.8m) Double glazed window to rear and fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 4 9' 6" x 9' 0" (2.92m x 2.76m) Double glazed window to rear and fitted carpet.
BATHROOM 8' 5" x 6' 4" (2.59m x 1.94m) Double glazed window to rear, chrome heated towel rail, tiled shower enclosure, low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and partially tiled walls.
GARAGE Manual up and over door to front.
EXTERNALLY To the front of the property is a lawned garden and driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles. Gated side access leads to the rear garden which offers a wonderful size paved patio with elevated planters and seating area. This then opens onto a brilliant lawned space.
Lea Green Drive, Blackpool, FY4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool South Station2.3 miles
- Squires Gate Station2.3 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Roman James Estates, Blackpool
Roman James Estates 29 Whitegate Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9AA
The Roman James Service
Welcome to Roman James Estates....we are a local, independent, family run estate and letting agency.
The Roman James team are able to tailor appointments and accompanied viewings to meet your needs across the Blackpool and Fylde Coast areas.
Our services include free no obligation valuations, 3D floor plans, detailed brochures, social media marketing, high-quality photography and stunning
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681003900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.