Goldenacre Terrace, Goldenacre, Edinburgh, EH3
- Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, corner set, first-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the sought-after Goldenacre area of Edinburgh, to the north of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Original features include sash and casement windows, period plasterwork, panelled doors and high ceilings.
- Further features include gas central heating, a secure entry system, fresh modern decor, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a beautifully maintained, sizable communal garden to the rear, and there is permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available on request.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
Beautifully presented, two-bedroom, corner set, first-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. Located in the sought-after Goldenacre area of Edinburgh, to the north of the city centre. Access is gained to the flat via a well-kept communal stair and into the entrance hall which has a secure entry phone, a storage cupboard and serves each room within. The very bright and spacious living room features ornate plasterwork, sanded and varnished floorboards and a deep, corner-set bay window with original woodwork which offers plentiful natural light and rooftop views. Including a pantry cupboard, the dining kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, wood effect worktops, a composite sink, an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Bedroom one is set to the side with carpeted flooring and a recessed window, whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished and sized. The stylish bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower, a ladder radiator, tiled floor and tiled splashbacks.
Goldenacre is a quiet and popular residential area north of the city centre which offers a good variety of specialist and everyday shops at Warriston and Canonmills, along with a 24-hour ASDA in Newhaven. It lies close to many recreational facilities, including Inverleith Park, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Glenogle Baths, the Edinburgh cycle path network, and walks along the Water of Leith walkway. The fashionable and cosmopolitan districts of Stockbridge and Broughton Street are also within close proximity. Goldenacre is also popular with families due to being in the catchment area for well-respected Wardie Primary, Holy Cross Primary School and Trinity Academy. There are also good road links and regular bus services throughout.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Goldenacre Terrace, Goldenacre, Edinburgh, EH3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.4 miles
- Haymarket Station1.8 miles
- Slateford Station3.3 miles
About the agent
MOV8 Real Estate has been Edinburgh and the Lothians' number one selling, all-in-one estate agent and solicitor for the past five years running.
With local, expert Valuers now covering the whole of Scotland, everyone can benefit from our zero commission, 5-Star Trustpilot rated value and service.
Our local, expert Valuer will visit you and provide you with a valuation of your property. Our professional photographers will then take beautiful photographs for yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20519666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.