Johnstone Street, Bath, BA2
- Holiday Lets and Pets Permitted
- Grade I Listed
- Beautifully Refurbished
- Central Location
- Level Stroll To The Abbey
Johnstone Street is a short no through street off the world famous Great Pulteney Street. This most exclusive address has become more fashionable than ever and is a level stroll over Pulteney Bridge to the array of shops and restaurants that Bath is famous for; even a large Waitrose store is located just off the bridge.
Bath Spa Railway Station can also be walked to, as well as cultural icons such as Bath Abbey and Pump Rooms plus the Holburne Museum at the other end of Great Pulteney Street. At the end of Johnstone Street is the recreation ground, the home ground of Bath Rugby Club. The apartment is self-contained on the two lower levels of Pitt House, a Grade I Listed townhouse designed by Thomas Baldwin and home of the Prime Minister, William Pitt the Younger in 1802 as noted on the bronze plaque.
Services: All mains connected. Term of Lease: Brand new 999 year lease from 2017.
Management Charge £100pcm. Holiday let and pets are permitted within the lease. There is an internal management company as there are only two properties within the building.
Holiday Lets and Pets Permitted
Grade I Listed
Level Stroll to the Abbey
Johnstone Street, Bath, BA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.4 miles
- Oldfield Park Station1.1 miles
- Freshford Station3.7 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT170162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.