Johnston Road,Llanishen,Cardiff,Cf14 5HJ
- NO CHAIN
- SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR NUMEROUS CARS
- LARGE KITCHEN WITH SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- UPVC & GSH
- BENEFITS FROM SOLAR OWNED PANELS = LOWER ENERGY BILLS AND FINANCIAL GAIN
EPC Rating = C. COUNCIL TAX BAND = DSOLAR PANELS OWNED- BENEFITS THE PROPERTY WITH LOWER ENERGY BILLS AND PROVIDE A FINANCIAL GAIN TO OWNER..
FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILBLE ON REQUEST........
11' 2'' x 5' 2'' (3.406m x 1.579m)
Entrance via a UPVC Door, tiled flooring leading into an internal door giving access into the Hallway.
Wood Flooring with doors leading to the Living room and Dining Room. Radiator. Carpeted stairs leading to the First Floor.
13' 1'' x 9' 10'' (3.993m x 3.008m)
Smooth ceiling and walls. Wood Flooring. Radiator. Electric Fire. UPVC doors leading to Conservatory.
9' 10'' x 9' 3'' (3.000m x 2.829m)
Tiled Floor. Doors leading to the Garden.
19' 5'' x 12' 7'' (5.918m x 3.845m)
Smooth ceilings. Carpeted. Radiator. UPVC window overlooking the garden. Steps down to the Kitchen. Built in Cupboards.
12' 9'' x 9' 3'' (3.880m x 2.822m)
Tiled Flooring. Wall and Base units. Wall mounted boiler. Obscure Upvc door leading to Garden. Upvc window overlooking the front.
5' 5'' x 2' 10'' (1.657m x 0.874m)
Shower fully tiled.
WC and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Carpeted. Loft access. Entrance to the four Bedrooms and family Bathroom. Built in storage cupboard. Obscure Upvc window.
11' 5'' x 10' 10'' (3.483m x 3.292m)
Carpeted. Radiator. Built in Wardrobes. Upvc window to the rear.
10' 7'' x 10' 10'' (3.236m x 3.300m)
Carpeted. Radiator. UPVC Window over looking the rear.
8' 2'' x 8' 5'' (2.491m x 2.565m)
Carpeted. Upvc window to Front.
15' 10'' x 9' 4'' (4.836m x 2.834m)
Steps leading down to Bedroom. Carpeted, Upvc window to front and rear.
5' 8'' x 5' 7'' (1.723m x 1.694m)
Shower over Bath. fully tiled. Sink with Vanity Unit. WC. Tiled Flooring. Obscure Upvc window to front.
Front garden and Side Garden
Mature Boarders. Laid lawn.
Fully Enclosed. Path leading to Shed that remains with sale.
Space for Numerous Vehicles.
Access to Garage.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Johnston Road,Llanishen,Cardiff,Cf14 5HJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanishen Station0.8 miles
- Birchgrove Station0.9 miles
- Ty Glas Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Mr Homes Estate Agents in Cardiff are A local service with a personal touch. As an independent company covering ALL of Cardiff we are able to offer flexible and competitive rates, which we are happy to discuss with all potential clients in our new office conveniently located at Homes House, 253 Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff, CF5 5TD where we have disabled access and lift facilities, alternatively we can visit you in the comfort of your own home. We intend to provide a dedicated and honest serv
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10948448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mr Homes Sales and Lettings, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.