KINGS QUAY, CHELSEA HARBOUR, London, SW10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Guest Cloakroom
- Large Open Plan Reception Room/Kitchen
- Surround Balcony & Terrace
- Lift Directly into Apartment
- 2 Car Spaces in Underground Car Park
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Plaza Estates
This contemporary property has been interior designed and is decorated in a modern, minimalist style and benefits from state of the art technology. The property has excellent outside space with views of the marina. There is very generous living and entertaining space in the open plan reception area with a surround balcony and terrace that creates a bright and impressive space. There is parking for 2 cars in a secure underground car park with lift access directly into the apartment. Built in the lat 1980's by P&O, Chelsea Harbour is a popular mixed-use development comprising luxury residential apartments in Chelsea Crescent, Kings Quay, Thames Quay, The Belvedere, Quadrangle and Carlyle Court. There is 5*hotel, offices and showrooms surround the marina. The showrooms are known as the 'Chelsea Harbour Design Centre'. Chelsea Harbour has an onsite gym and wonderful pool available for a monthly fee. The marina is accessible at high tide and contains luxury yachts and speedboats. Please check with the agent that this unit includes a parking space. Chelsea Harbour is located on the north bank of the River Thames adjacent to Imperial Wharf and close to the shops and restaurants of Fulham and Chelsea. The famous and fashionable King's Road is close by and access to Sloane Square and Knightsbridge shops, such as Harrods and Harvey Nichols are easily accessible by taxi, via the rank located at Chelsea Harbour hotel. With Imperial Wharf station located on its doorstep, central London is easily accessible with direct rail links to Clapham Junction. Shepherds Bush (for the Central line and Westfield shopping centre ) and West Brompton (District line). nearest tube station to Chelsea Harbour are Fulham Broadway and Sloane Square (District/Circle line, Zones 1&2). The river bus service is also available at Chelsea Harbour Pier during peak times.
KINGS QUAY, CHELSEA HARBOUR, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.1 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.7 miles
- Parsons Green Station0.9 miles
About the agent
By concentrating exclusively on central London property, Plaza Estates has become one of the capital's leading independent specialist estate agencies.
Since we were established in 1972, our business has expanded to include: residential sales and lettings; new developments; property investment and development; property management; surveying; valuations rent reviews and general professional advice.
As a result, we have earned an enviable reputation for our genuine resolve to meeting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 15531_EAF_69734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Plaza Estates, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.