Shearwater Grove, Innsworth, Gloucester, GL3
- SITTING ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DETACHED GARAGE
Situated in Shearwater Grove is this two bedroom semi-detached well maintained bungalow. The property benefits from modern fitted kitchen, conservatory, is warmed by gas-fired central heating and has double-glazing throughout. The accommodation is arranged as follows: -
Wood laminate flooring. Radiator. Small cupboard housing fuse board and electric meter with additional shelved cupboard above. Timer for central heating system and domestic hot water. Central heating thermostat. Access via loft ladder to loft space with light and partial boarding. Doors to: -
15' 6'' x 12' 2'' (4.72m x 3.71m)
Inset electric fire with tiled hearth, inlay and wooden surround with mantel over. Two radiators. Wall light points. Television point. Power points. Doorbell chime. Wooden glazed door to kitchen. Double-glazed double French doors and double-glazed side panels with blinds through to: -
11' 1'' x 10' 4'' (3.38m x 3.15m)
Brick built to sill and glassed to three elevations. Polycarbonate roof. Light with fan. Double-glazed double French doors to rear garden. Power points.
8' 11'' x 7' 3'' (2.72m x 2.21m)
Modern fitted kitchen of wall and base units with square edge laminated work surfaces. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated 'Zanussi' double oven. 'Electrolux' induction hob wit 'Zanussi' chrome and glass extractor hood over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Double panelled radiator. Part tiled walls. Power points. Frosted double-glazed window to side elevation. Frosted double-glazed door and double-glazed window to rear garden.
11' 11'' x 10' 10'' (3.63m x 3.30m)
Double-glazed window to front elevation with blinds. Two double wardrobes with hanging rail and one double wardrobe with hanging rail and drawers. Radiator. Power points.
9' 0'' x 8' 8'' (2.74m x 2.64m)
Double-glazed window to front elevation with blinds. Radiator. Power points.
5' 10'' x 5' 6'' (1.78m x 1.68m)
White suite of fully enclosed corner shower cubical with shower over. Vanity wash hand basin with mono bloc chrome tap over and cupboard beneath. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Frosted double-glazed window to side elevation. Radiator. Cupboard housing 'Baxi Genesis' boiler supplying central heating system and domestic hot water with timer control.
Laid to paving slabs with flower/shrub borders enclosed by hedging. Tarmacadam driveway with off road parking for several vehicles leading to the front door and continues down the side of the property to: -
17' 10'' x 7' 7'' (5.43m x 2.31m)
Metal up and over door. Glazed window to side elevation.
Block paved patio area to rear of the property with pathway to the rear of the garden. Remainder laid to lawn with flower/shrub borders. External tap. The whole enclosed by panelled fencing/walling.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Shearwater Grove, Innsworth, Gloucester, GL3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gloucester Station2.1 miles
- Cheltenham Spa Station4.5 miles
About the agent
- Thinking Of Selling Your Property? To achieve a sale within a reasonable timescale, especially in today's difficult market conditions, it's imperative that you get an accurate, honest, realistic valuation of your property. We know Gloucestershire inside-out and we will do our absolute best to provide a realistic valuation based on our extensive knowledge of the local property market.Marketing advice. We will value your property and give you detailed marketing advice on h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10777493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr & Farr, Churchdown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.