- Four Bedrooms
- Separate Dining Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
IDEAL FAMILY HOME….Situated in a popular cul-de-sac location in Werrington. Benefits from FOUR BEDROOMS and lounge/diner. Outside continues with off road parking, GARAGE and well presented enclosed rear garden. View Now!
Wood effect UPVC Double glazed entrance door. Radiator. Built in under stairs storage cupboard. Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor.
4.29m x 3.37m (14'9" x 11'8") Wood effect UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Television point. Opening to;
3.66m x 2.46m (12'1" plus recess x 8'8") Wood effect UPVC Double glazed French doors to rear. Radiator.
3.38m x 2.47m (11'10" x 8'11") Wood effect UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for freestanding cooker, washing machine and other under counter appliances. Wall mounted boiler. Tiled floor.
Wood effect UPVC Double glazed door. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled floor.
Wood effect UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap set in vanity unit. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Wood effect UPVC Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Loft access. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
3.96m x 3.65m (12" max x 11''1 max) Wood effect UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Wood effect flooring.
3.53m x 2.34m (11'7" x 7'8") Wood effect UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
2.45m x 2.43m (8'7" x 8') Wood effect UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
2.76m x 1.83m (9'6" x 6'2" plus recess) Wood effect UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Wood effect UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap set in vanity unit. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Shower cubicle with mains shower. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Inset spotlights. Kardean flooring.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking. Laid to lawn area. Outside light.
18'8 x 8'8. (5.69m x 2.64m). Electric roller door. Wood effect UPVC Double glazed personal door. Power and lighting.
Enclosed by fencing. Side access gate. Laid to lawn area and patio with planted borders. Under cover raised patio seating area. Wooden shed with power. Outside tap. Outside lights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station3.0 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , WERRINGTON
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WER204176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.