Garden Flat 38 Kremlin Drive, Liverpool
- Sutton Kersh Are Pleased To Offer For Sale By Public Auction On : Thursday, 15 July 2021 at
- Virtual Livestream Online Auction
- Lot Number : 93
- Residential Investment
- £50,000 +
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Sutton Kersh Auction
The property has a 125 year lease with a low service charge and no ground rent – please refer to the legal pack for further details
Off Queens Drive in a popular and well established residential location close to local amenities, schooling and transport links. Approximately 5 miles from Liverpool City Centre.
Basement Flat - Accessed via Separate Side Entrance
Hall, Shower/WC, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Lounge
Private Yard, Driveway with parking.
GET READY TO BID BY VISITING THE AUCTIONEERS WEBSITE
GUIDE PRICES & RESERVE PRICES
An indication of the seller’s current minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price or range of guide prices is given to assist consumers in deciding whether or not to pursue a purchase. It is usual, but not always the case, that a provisional reserve range is agreed between the seller and the auctioneer at the start of marketing. As the reserve is not fixed at this stage and can be adjusted by the seller at any time up to the day of the auction in the light of interest shown during the marketing period, a guide price is issued. This guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range within which an acceptable sale price (reserve) would fall, or as a single price figure within 10% of which the minimum acceptable price (reserve) would fall. A guide price is different to a reserve price (see separate definition). Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
The seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. The reserve price is not disclosed and remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer.
Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Garden Flat 38 Kremlin Drive, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wavertree Technology Park Station1.2 miles
- Broad Green Station1.6 miles
- Edge Hill Station1.8 miles
About the agent
The benefits of selling through Sutton Kersh Auctions:
• FREE, accurate, no obligation market appraisal
• 28 day completion
• No price ceiling
• Intensive marketing
• Exposure to 30000+ investors across UK
• Professional & honest service
Sutton Kersh Auctions is Merseyside's most successful auction house. In 2016 we sold more properties than all of our local competitors combined, maintaining our position as market leader for the 11th consecutive year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh Auction, Liverpool - Auction. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Sutton Kersh Auction, Liverpool - Auction on 0151 207 6315.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.