Park Circus, Park, Glasgow
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Rettie & Co
In terms of outside space, the property has a bright, south facing courtyard area to the front and there is also access to the immaculately presented residents pleasure gardens. Park Circus itself is a beautifully symmetrical and well measured address made up of four gently curved terraces and is the heart of Charles Wilson’s “Park” Scheme.
In the fashionable and much sought after Park Area, Park Circus was built in 1857/1858 by Charles Wilson. It is an elegant example of a late Georgian terrace and number 13 has a beautiful front outlook to the delightful residents gardens.
• Grand communal entrance with video security entry.
• Welcoming reception area with stairway to lower hall.
• Magnificent front lounge with two large window to the front.
• Fabulous formal dining room with three section window to the rear.
• Impressive, fitted dining kitchen with integral appliances and two window to the rear.
• Useful cloaks area.
• Downstairs WC.
• Really useful separate utility room with two windows to the rear/side.
• Comfortable downstairs sitting/TV room with three section window to rear.
• Inner hall with useful storage off.
• Bedroom one with window to the front and also a glazed door directly to the front courtyard and garden area.
• En suite with three piece shower suite.
• Bedroom two with window to the rear.
• Fabulous, second en suite with five piece suite and two windows.
• Extra WC off the inner hallway.
• Bedroom three with window to the front.
• Impressive, third en suite with three piece suite.
• Gas Central Heating.
• Lovely courtyard/outside garden area to the front.
• Beautiful, central, Park Circus residents gardens.
EPC Rating: D
Council Tax Band: G
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Park Circus, Park, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kelvinbridge Station0.3 miles
- Charing Cross (Glasgow) Station0.3 miles
- St. George's Cross Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Enjoying phenomenal success since opening its doors, the Glasgow West End office has been very well received in the niche market of the West End. The experienced team is led by Managing Partner, Maitland Walker, who has over 30 years' experience in the residential property market and is a leading figure in valuations and sales throughout Glasgow. Jamie Osborne joined the team in October 2014 bringing with him 18 years' of experience and knowledge of the property market, both in and outwith th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GWE210522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rettie & Co, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.