Kaybourne Crescent, Churchdown, Gloucester, GL3
- SITTING ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR RECEPTION/BEDROOM
- UPSTAIRS BEDROOM
- DRESSING ROOM
- FITTED BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- PARKING FOR ONE CAR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Currently the offering a bedroom and dressing room/games room upstairs and additional bedroom/second reception downstair along with kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room and bathroom. The accommodation is arranged as follows: -
Composite door into: -
Solid oak flooring. Stairs to first floor. Good sized under stairs storage cupboard housing fuse board. Vertical radiator. Central heating thermostat. Frosted double-glazed window to side elevation. Sliding wooden glazed door in to: -
12' 1'' x 14' 4'' (3.68m x 4.37m)
Fitted kitchen of wall and base units. Roll edge laminated work surface. Larder style unit housing fridge and freezer. 'Electrolux' fan assisted double oven with induction hob over and extractor fan above. Tiled splash back behind hob with matching up-stands. Integrated 'SMEG' dishwasher. Larder cupboard. Integrated washing machine. Island with cupboards and drawers beneath. Double-glazed window to side elevation and garden. Vertical radiator. Cupboard housing 'Ideal Esprito Eco-boiler' supplying central heating system and domestic hot water. Part tiled; part veneered oak flooring. Sliding wooden glazed doors in to: -
13' 11'' x 11' 5'' (4.24m x 3.48m)
Solid oak flooring. Double-glazed window to front elevation. Double-glazed double French doors to rear garden. Power points. Double panelled radiator.
2nd Reception/Bedroom 2
10' 11'' x 10' 0'' (3.32m x 3.05m)
Double panelled radiator. Power points with USB point. Double-glazed window to front elevation. Built in wardrobe/storage unit with hanging rail. Solid oak flooring.
8' 0'' x 5' 10'' (2.44m x 1.78m)
White suite of panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment and additional shower over. Extractor fan. 'Marbrex' style panelling to bath return and side of bath. Shower screen. Frosted double-glazed window to rear elevation. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono bloc chrome tap over and tiled splash back. Low level W.C. Heated towel rail. Shaver point. Built in storage unit.
14' 9'' x 11' 0'' (4.49m x 3.35m)
Two skylights to both side elevations. Double panelled radiator. Power points, some with USB points. Restricted head room.
Gated access to front and side of property. Patio area. Remainder laid to grass with shrub border.
Dressing Room/Games Room
With alterations this room could be a third bedroom. Skylights to side elevations. Power points, some with USB points. Double panelled radiator. Built in under eaves storage cupboard. Door to: -
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Kaybourne Crescent, Churchdown, Gloucester, GL3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheltenham Spa Station3.0 miles
- Gloucester Station3.4 miles
About the agent
- Thinking Of Selling Your Property? To achieve a sale within a reasonable timescale, especially in today's difficult market conditions, it's imperative that you get an accurate, honest, realistic valuation of your property. We know Gloucestershire inside-out and we will do our absolute best to provide a realistic valuation based on our extensive knowledge of the local property market.Marketing advice. We will value your property and give you detailed marketing advice on h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10965633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr & Farr, Churchdown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.