Ryecroft Avenue, Clayhall
- Well presented Five Bedroom Family Home
- Three Bathrooms
- Fantastic Living Space
- Short Walk To Ilford County High School
- Great Choice of Primary And Secondary Schools Nearby
- Walking Distance to Barkingside High Street
- Choice Of central line Stations Within Walking Distance
- Close To Calybury Park And Clayhall Park
The first floor has four bedrooms one of which is en-suite and a family bathroom with the second floor offering a further double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
The front drive is paved and offers ample off street parking and the rear garden has a covered terrace with the remainder mainly laid to lawn with a garden room/gym to the rear.Ryecroft Avenue is conveniently placed near a selection of primary, secondary and faith schools with high reputations including Beale and Ilford County High, a short walk to local amenities, and the huge choice of shops and restaurants in Barkingside High Street. Redbridge Sports Centre is nearby and Claybury Park which hosts fantastic nature trails, play areas and a lake is around the corner. There is easy access into London via a choice of Central Line stations including Fairlop, Barkingside, Woodford and South Woodford, alternatively by car via the A12, A406 and M11.
37' 9'' x 14' 4'' (11.50m x 4.37m)
19' 3'' x 11' 1'' (5.86m x 3.38m)
14' 5'' x 7' 11'' (4.39m x 2.41m)
24' 1'' x 9' 0'' (7.34m x 2.74m)
First Floor Landing
14' 11'' x 10' 4'' (4.54m x 3.15m)
12' 2'' x 10' 5'' (3.71m x 3.17m)
14' 9'' x 7' 7'' (4.49m x 2.31m)
7' 10'' x 8' 5'' (2.39m x 2.56m)
Second Floor Landing
16' 9'' x 5' 0'' (5.10m x 1.52m)
11' 5'' x 8' 7'' (3.48m x 2.61m)
37' 9'' x 27' 11'' (11.5m x 8.5m)
18' 5'' x 12' 9'' (5.61m x 3.88m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Ryecroft Avenue, Clayhall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fairlop Station0.7 miles
- Barkingside Station0.9 miles
- Hainault Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Madison Fox is an independent sales and lettings specialist company which have quickly stamped its mark in becoming one of the leading and most popular estate agents in West Essex.
Madison Fox has continued to successfully provided specialist property services not only for the exclusive, high quality property located in West Essex but for all types of property no matter how big or small.
The business was built on a commitment to offering clients a tailored and exceptionally perso
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10838678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Fox, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.