Balmoral Road, Doncaster, DN2
- EXTENDED THREE BED SEMI DETACHED
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- MODERN BATHROOM
- LARGE LIVING ROOM / DINER
- OAK FLOORING
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
Entering the property through the front door you are immediately greeted with the beautiful oak flooring and high ceiling hallway, typical with this style of property. To the right is the living room / diner which is a great space benefiting from a large window to the front and French doors to the back, both allowing an abundance of natural light to enter the space. The kitchen is of a good standard and comprises of both base and wall mounted units, gas hob, extractor fan, electric oven, sink and drain away. There is also access into the utility room where you find plumbing for the washing machine and another sink. To the rear is a downstairs W/C.
Upstairs are two really good sized double bedrooms, both benefiting from large double glazed windows. The smallest bedroom is currently being used as an office but could easily be used as a third bedroom. The modern four piece bathroom suite comprises of a walk in shower, bath, bash basin and W/C. The room is finished off with black tiled flooring.
Outside to the front of the property is a block paved driveway while to the rear is a good sized garden which is in need of some TLC from the new owners.
Balmoral Road, Doncaster, DN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station1.3 miles
- Bentley (South Yorks.) Station1.9 miles
- Kirk Sandall Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker, Doncaster
Suite 22 Doncaster Business Innovation Centre Ten Pound Walk Doncaster DN4 5HX
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Doncaster branch was listed as Exceptional for sales ranking in the top 5% in the UK. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.We put you at the heart of our business
Preston Baker had 10 rankings in the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBDON90436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.