- 4 Bedrooms
- Handsome sitting room
- Well-equipped kitchen/dining room
- 2 Bath/shower rooms plus downstairs w.c.
- Enclosed rear garden plus shed with power & lighting
- Sheltered private parking space
Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear with paved seating area to remainder lawn. Further access is provided by a side gate and there is a useful timber storage shed with power and lighting. To the rear there is a sheltered private parking space.The property is situated in the village of Aylesham. Aylesham provides a range of local amenities and is surrounded by farmland and countryside providing lovely walking and cycling. The nearby villages of Wingham and Bridge are easily accessible and the Cathedral City of Canterbury lies to the west providing a comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities and High-Speed rail services to London St Pancras from Canterbury West Station.
12' 6'' x 11' 11'' (3.81m x 3.63m)
12' 7'' x 12' 0'' (3.83m x 3.65m)
12' 5'' x 12' 0'' (3.78m x 3.65m)
12' 6'' x 11' 0'' (3.81m x 3.35m)
6' 9'' x 5' 8'' (2.06m x 1.73m)
15' 6'' x 12' 6'' (4.72m x 3.81m)
Ensuite Shower Room
12' 6'' x 9' 0'' (3.81m x 2.74m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsEverything you...
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesham Station0.5 miles
- Adisham Station0.8 miles
- Snowdown Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Charles Bainbridge Estate Agents, Canterbury
1 The Bakery, 47 Broad street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2LS
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11000605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Bainbridge Estate Agents, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.