Water Lane, Purfleet, Essex
- Three bedroom family home
- Ground floor wc
- Good size kitchen/diner
- Lovely size lounge
- Nice size rear garden
- Driveway parking
- 0.5 miles to Purfleet train station
- Great access to A13 and M25 road links
Entrance Hall -
Ground Floor Cloakroom -
Kitchen/Diner - 17'2 max x 14'3 (5.23m max x 4.34m) -
Lounge - 14'3 x 11'0 (4.34m x 3.35m) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 16'7 x 11'2 max (5.05m x 3.40m max) -
Bedroom - 14'0 x 7'9 (4.27m x 2.36m) -
Bedroom - 7'7 x 6'1 (2.31m x 1.85m) -
Rear Garden -
Garage - 15'5 x 8'2 (4.70m x 2.49m) -
Driveway Parking -
Entrance hall gives access to ground floor cloakroom/wc.
Lovely size kitchen/diner commences with stairs leading to first floor landing. Range of wall and base mounted units with matching storage drawers. Work surfaces housing sink drainer. Electric hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor hood. Tiling to splash backs. Space for other appliances.
Spacious lounge opens onto rear garden via patio sliding doors. Wooden style flooring.
First floor landing is home to three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. Airing cupboard.
Main bedroom is located to the front of the property. Double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes including over head storage cupboard bridge.
Bedrooms two and three both enjoy views over rear garden. Double glazed windows.
Bathroom comprises, panel bath, wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiling to walls. Obscure double glazed window.
Rear garden commences with patio seating area. Personal door to garage. Remaining garden is laiid to lawn.
Driveway parking to front. Garage has power and light connected.
Water Lane, Purfleet, Essex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Purfleet Station0.5 miles
- Chafford Hundred Station2.2 miles
- Slade Green Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Fresh, Basildon and Thurrock's fastest growing agent, was established in 2010 starting out with an initial objective of being unique from competitors and to be known in the local area for doing things differently. As one of the most recognisable brands in the area, we're committed to providing exceptional customer service with an emphasis on professionalism, results and integrity. We continue to challenge traditional estate agency through service and technology with a state-of-the-art website
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30749184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Property, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.