Lancaster Gate, Upper Cambourne, CAMBRIDGE
- First floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- Open planned living
- Communal garden
- Great views
- Allocated parking
Situated in a prime location in Cambourne, two bedroom, first floor flat features a lounge/diner with Juliet balcony, overlooking the Upper Cambourne Cricket pitch. Outside offers allocated parking and communal garden. Viewing Friday is a must to enjoy Cambourne foodies club just across the road.
Door to communal hallway, radiator.
3.8m Max x 2.39m. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with one and a half bowl and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer, splash back tiling, central heating boiler, plinth heater, window to rear.
5.38m x 3.74m. Juliet balcony and bay window to front, telephone point, television point, radiator.
3.78m x 3.59m. Window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
2.68m x 2.65m. Window to front, radiator.
2.1m x 1.9m. Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled, shaver point, extractor fan.
One allocated space and plenty of visitor parking available
Enclosed communal garden situated off of the parking area, laid to lawn.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lancaster Gate, Upper Cambourne, CAMBRIDGE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepreth Station8.1 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , CAMBOURNE
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ202352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.