Cromwell Fields, Upwood Road, Bury
- FRONT ASPECT LIVING ROOM WITH JULIET BALCONY
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/UTILITY
- MASTER BEDROOM AND SHOWER ROOM TO FIRST FLOOR
- THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS AND FAMILY BATHROOM TO SECOND FLOOR
- SINGLE GARAGE AND ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- FLOORING INCLUDED IN PLOT 32
- GOOD ACCESS TO LOCAL TOWNS AND CITIES
- STUNNING DEVELOPMENT
PLOT 32 THE PERTH ****FLOORING INCLUDED******
You still have the opportunity to be one of the first to buy? Buy off plan before the sales & marketing suite opens and we will give £1000 towards legals, But be quick as opening soon!
Larkfleets latest development is situated in the heart of Bury, a picturesque village on the outskirts of the market town of Ramsey. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, the 1, 3 and 4 bedrooms homes available at Cromwell fields are perfect for buyers looking to strike that just right work-life balance. Well placed for access to major cities and towns such as London, Cambridge, Peterborough, Huntingdon, Corby and Kettering. Bury is the ideal location for homeowners looking to experience life in the country without surrendering an easy commute.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.77m )
Dining Area 16' 8" x 8' 9" ( 5.08m x 2.67m )
Utility 9' 1" x 6' 1" ( 2.77m x 1.85m )
First Floor Landing
Living Room 15' 9" x 12' 3" ( 4.80m x 3.73m )
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.01m x 2.69m )
Shower Room 6' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.01m x 1.91m )
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 15' 7" x 8' 8" ( 4.75m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.06m )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.06m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Cromwell Fields, Upwood Road, Bury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whittlesea Station7.7 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Werrington for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WRN304190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.