Skip to content

Broadway House 149 St. Neots Road, Hardwick, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB23


Eddisons Commercial Limited, Cambridge
394-904 sq. ft.
(37-84 sq. m.)
Office to lease

Lease details

Lease type:
Long term

Key features

  • 5 miles from Cambridge
  • First floor office suite
  • Fibre optic broadband (FTTP) available
  • Perfect for start-up or small business
  • This property has an EPC of B (50). A copy of the EPC is available on our website.
  • The premises are available on an effective full repairing and and insuring lease for a term by negotiation.

Property description

Broadway House is a multi-let commercial building that provides a range of retail and office suites over ground and first floor. The office is due to be refurbished and benefits from fibre optic broadband (FTTP) with 110mb upload and 900mb download, communal WCs and kitchen, CCTV security and gas-fired central heating throughout. Externally there is allocated car parking.


Broadway House 149 St. Neots Road, Hardwick, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB23


Distances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
  • Cambridge Station5.7 miles

About the agent

Eddisons Commercial Limited, Cambridge

Cambridge Office, Pound House, Pound Hill, Cambridge, CB3 0AE

Eddisons Commercial Limited, Cambridge

Leading commercial property agents in the sale and letting of office, industrial and retail property, plus development and investment opportunities.

More properties from this agent


These notes are private, only you can see them.

Disclaimer - Property reference 15808LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eddisons Commercial Limited, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.

Your search history

You have no recent searches.