Abbeydale Road South, Dore, Sheffield
- Outstanding family home
- Spacious and beautifully presented accommodation
- Plans submitted with pre app for a stunning loft conversion
- Four double bedrooms
- Brand new kitchen
- Sought after locality
- Attractive gardens, ample parking & detached garage
- Living room with Morso wood burner
- Viewing recommended
- EPC Rating: D
Considerably refurbished during recent years the beautifully proportioned accommodation has high ceilings of this period and offers gas fired central heating via a Worcester Bosch combination boiler and briefly comprises:- spacious reception hall with the original front door having lovely stained leaded glass, downstairs cloakroom/wc, broad bay windowed living room with Morso wood burning stove (fitted in 2020), impressive modern day open plan living dining kitchen with new units installed in May 2021 along with a Rangemaster oven. Landing, master bedroom with superb contemporary style wardrobes, three further double bedrooms and large family bathroom again refurbished and having a thermostatically controlled shower.
There is ample parking for numerous vehicles and a detached garage. The attractively set out private gardens lie to both the front and rear with the property which includes a sitting out/gin patio, lawn and apple tree.
It should be noted that plans have been submitted with pre app for a second floor loft conversion to provide a master suite with bathroom.
BrochuresAbbeydale Road South, Dore, SheffieldBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Abbeydale Road South, Dore, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dore Station0.4 miles
- Dronfield Station2.7 miles
- Herdings Park Tram Stop3.6 miles
About the agent
At Saxton Mee we like to do things properly, so lets make the introductions. We are property specialists with four offices across Sheffield, Dronfield and the Peak District along with two further independent offices at Crookes and Hillsborough.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30749922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.